Cetera offers OpenCart website support in USA for $10/hour or unlimited plans from $890/month to $1,700/month. Our developers and designers support more than 50 webshops and 1,000 websites for 100+ customers in USA and worldwide.
Contact support team Get free eCommerce check-list
OpenCart is a powerful and easy-to-use eCommerce platform. A good resource for building an online store.
OpenCart is an eCommerce CMS, a system based on the Model View Controller (MVC) pattern. It is easy to develop extensions or customize OpenCart with knowledge of PHP and MySQL. You can create a new extension or use the proposed model.
Benefits of OpenCart:
- easy-to-use platform;
- availability of documentation, forums and articles;
- thousands of extensions and modules;
- virtual file structures;
- ready-to-use templates;
OpenCart has a handy admin toolbar. All menus are simple for the user: catalog, sales, extensions, system. The new version offers an interface for mobile devices and the ability to use the admin panel on a tablet or smartphone.
The OpenCart eCommerce CMS has well thought out tools. If you have any problems with the OpenCart site, you can always find a solution or advice on the official forum.
OpenCart has all sorts of modifications, features and marketing tools. Prices start at 10$ per module, and some are even free.
Sometimes a custom coding project needs to make changes to the core CMS. To simplify the process OpenCart adopted the version of vQmod created by Google. This allows you to edit files in the core CMS without any changes. The original files are not changed because vQmod creates virtual copies of them and they are overwritten by the PHP file.
If you don't have a large budget or even time to develop an individual design for your store, you can use ready-made templates.
OpenCart is CMS language independent thanks to UTF-8. OpenCart's multi-channel mode makes it easy to manage multiple online stores from one admin panel.
- Usability and conversion optimization.
- Search engines optimisation.
- Web advertising campaings management.
- PHP- and JS-programming (modules, extensions, integration).
- Design (banners, goods photos, collages webshop redesign).
- Content management (new goods, social media management, reviews, SEO-articles).
- Highload hosting or Apache-webserver and MySQL-database administration at your webserver.
- Backup, anti-virus, security.
- All services are prepaid.
- Service Level Agreement avaiable.
- We accept PayPal (corporate account, so we can send you invoice).
- Also, we have LLC in EU. For EU customers VAT is not charged.
Our tech stack
Webshops, that we develop, utilize widely-used, free, and open-source software with worldwide support available.
- Linux operating system.
- Apache web-server.
- MySQL database server.
- PHP programming language.
- Twig template processing for PHP.
- SASS cascade style sheets extension.
- PUG template processing for HTML.
- Various eCommerce platforms.